All your mind strength are now required to be implemented practically into working bots that could serve as Fighter Robots. The platform to show your Robot making skill is just set here at Pursuit x2 through this exaggerating event. So take on the charge with your bots to win the battlefield and be ready for lots of action coming through it!!!!!
This is a one on one fight between the two bots. The bot can use any fighting weapon like saws, spanner, blades, cutter and hydraulics. The use of FIRE AND CHEMICAL WEAPONS is strictly prohibited.
1. Each group should consist of 4 members.
2. The bot weight should not be more than 16kg.
3. Bot dimensions: 500*500*750 mm (l*b*h)
4. Voltage specification: 36 V DC supply. (Teams have to bring their own eleminators, we will provide 230v ac source.)
5. Arena Dimensions: 8*8*4ft (l*b*h).
6. Damage to arena is not allowed and will lead to disqualification of team.
7. The wires should remain slack during the match.
8. Teams should take care of their Bot, they will be responsible for the damage to their bots.
9. Bot immobilised for 10 seconds will result in deduction of points.
10. Decision made by the judges will be final.
11. Jumping and hopping is not allowed.
12. Flying (using airfoil, helium balloons, ornithopters etc.) is not allowed.
13. No spot registrations.
14. Total 5 minutes time will be given for one war.
15. Competition will held on 19th feb at morning.
• Some rules are yet to be added
•Arena specification may be subjected to change
•rules will be updated very soon....!
DETAILS FOR PARTICIPANTS :-
All the wires coming out of the machine should be stacked as a single unit. The wires should be properly insulated. Teams are suggested to use only rated wires. Loose connections or improper wiring may lead to direct disqualification even before the event. All efforts must be made to protect battery terminals from a direct short and causing a battery fire, failure to do so will cause direct disqualification. Special care should be taken to protect the on-board batteries. Change of battery will not be allowed during the match. In no case should the arena be damaged by any bot.
Weapons with following exceptions and limitations :
1. Liquid projectiles.
2. Any kind of inflammable liquid.
3. Flame-based weapons.
4. Any kind of explosive or intentionally ignited solid or potentially ignitable solid.
5. Nets, tape, glue, or any other entanglement device.
6. High power magnets or electromagnets.
7. Radio jamming, tazers, tesla coils, or any other high-voltage device.
8. Tethered or un-tethered projectiles.
Spinning weapons which do not come in contact with the arena at any point of time are allowed. There can be some hazards in the arena.
Criteria for Victory :-
1. A robot is declared victorious if its opponent is immobilized.
2. A robot will be declared immobile if it cannot display linear motion of at least one inch in a timed period of 10 seconds. A bot with one side of its drive train disabled will not be counted out if it can demonstrate some degree of controlled movement.
3. In case both the robots remain mobile after the end of the round then the winner will be decided subjectively.
4. A robot that is consider to be unsafe by the judges after the match has begun will be disqualified and therefore declared as a loser. The match will be immediately halted and the opponent will be awarded a win.
5. Points will be given on the basis of aggression, damage, control and strategy, design of bot.
Aggression is judged by the frequency, severity, boldness and effectiveness of attacks knowingly initiated by the robot against its opponent. If a robot appears to have accidentally attacked an opponent, that act will not be considered Aggression.
Control means a robot is able to attack an opponent at its weakest point, use its weapons in the most effective way, avoid Arena Hazards, and minimize the damage caused by the opponent or its weapons.
Through deliberate action, a robot either directly, or indirectly using the Arena Hazards, reduces the functionality, effectiveness or defensibility of an opponent.
Damage is not considered relevant if a robot inadvertently harms itself. Also, if a pressure vessel or a rapidly spinning device on a robot fragments, any damage to the opponent will not be considered "deliberate".
The robot exhibits a combat plan that exploits the robot's strengths against the weaknesses of its opponent. Strategy is also defined as a robot exhibiting a deliberate defense plan that guards its weaknesses against the strengths of the opponent. Strategy can also involve using the Arena Hazards to gain an advantage.
Judges will give points to bot according to its design and construction. Most attracting, mechanically efficient and active bot will be attracting points for the participants.
Prizes worth upto Rs 20,000.
Rashmi Kale (9096461324)