Courses Offered by the Institute for Undergraduates: (2013-2014) -Institute Code 1101
B.E. Course name
General Choice Code
TFWS Choice Code
Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power)
Electronics & Telecom. Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering (B.E. First Year)
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSSC (Class XII) examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics AND Secured minimum 45% marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks (minimum 40% marks i.e. not less than 120 marks out of 300 marks in case of candidates of Category belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together and Obtained a non zero score in MHT-CET-2013 OR Candidate should have a valid JEE (Main) Score (i.e. total score should be positive) for the year 2013-14.
- S.S.C. (Std. X) Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. ( Std. XII) Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate after passing H.S.C. (Std.XII)
- Certificate of Indian Nationality of the candidate.
- Domicile/Birth/Leaving Certificate of Candidate indicating place of Birth
- For Category Students (Caste Certificate, Validity & Non Creamy layer valid up to 31st March 2014)
- MHT-CET/ JEE (Main) 2013 Score Card
- Migration Certificate (If students appeared H.S.C. Exam. from out of Maharashtra State)
Hostel Deposit (Refundable)
First Year B.E.
Hostel Accommodation Capacity: Boys -200 and Girls 150 (For First Year).
* Tuition Fees- is Interim for the academic year 2013-14. The final fee for the academic year 2013-14 is yet to be decided by Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Competent Authority, Government of Maharashtra. The final fee to be approved by Shikshan Shulka Samiti for the academic year 2013-14 will be binding to all the students admitted for the year 2013-14 with wide circular no. SSS/ (Spl. Jt) Higher & Tech. Norms 2013-14 dated 1st April 2013.
# Other fees - Caution Money, Migration Fee, Student Insurance, University Enrollment & Miscellaneous.
Admissions to SSGMCE are done as per the norms and guidelines of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. However candidates seeking admission against institute level seats (i.e. 20% of intake capacity and seats remain vacant after CAP round) have to apply. (The application Form for the Admission to B.E. First Click here for Schedule)
Note: All the admissions at Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon are done strictly on the basis of Merit and in a Transparent Manner by way of counseling. Institute has not authorized any agency or agent for admitting students. In this regard Parents and Candidates are sincerely advised not to fall prey to unscrupulous agents or agencies.
No Capitation fees are collected by the institute by adhering to the Anti Capitation Act.